Photo Gallery

             

 

TRINITY PICTURES

Text Box: 2nd Church Building

Dedicated November 22nd and 23rd, 1874

Text Box: Lutheran Parsonage
Text Box: Our School in 1903

A full-term school with a resident teacher began in 1892 and continued until 1959.

Text Box:  Cemetery

Trinity Lutheran Cemetery,

Interments from the 1840’s until the present.

Text Box: Third Church and Hall

The Church was dedicated in 1958. In 2001 wheel-chair access was added to join the hall/school.

Text Box: Sunday School

We have had an active Sunday School since 1932. We also have a mid-week program for children.

Text Box: Cry Room

 A fully equipped Cry Room is available for the parents of small children.

Text Box: Kitchen
Text Box: Libraries

We have two libraries, one for adults and another for the children!

Text Box: Youth Room

We have an active youth group that holds a Youth Retreat once a year and does many other things.

Text Box: Organ
Text Box: Thanksgiving!

We have a two manual “Allen” Renaissance Organ.

We enjoy a fully equipped certified kitchen.

Erected 1896

It is still in use.

Special Occasions ask for special decorations!